Good Day L.A. ......Molly and I sent our Ornaments to this morning show.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The first Saturday after a long series of craft shows.....


So I woke up at 7:30 am this morning after a long nice sleep....bed at 9pm is always nice! I had big plans to work last night on my special orders with Molly the Monster, but of course I went to dreamland instead. Molly stayed up late working on her awesome stocking , which she's almost done with! And then she'll move on to her next project. I myself has an order due next Friday and one due ASAP...the ASAP one is a angel tooth tree topper, which sounds soooooooo spectacular already! I will take pics of it once it's done and on the tree next door, it's for our neighbors. Well, I better get started....It's almost 9 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget