Good Day L.A. ......Molly and I sent our Ornaments to this morning show.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING IS COMING TO AN END...WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK!




SO THE BIG 4 DAY WEEKEND IS SLOWLY
COMING TO AN END. WE HAD THE BEST 4 DAYS EVER. WE CELEBRATED EARLY WITH THE FAMILY THE SATURDAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING, WHICH WAS FUN AND YUMMY. WE GOT TO SEE OUR SWEET NEW NEPHEW.....HE IS SUCH A DOLL, AND MY NEPHEW DREW AND MY NIECE
STEPH. I ALSO GOT TO HANG OUT OUT WITH MY ADORABLE SISTERS AND GRANDMA. IT WAS SUPER FUN.....AND I DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE THAT BABY.THANKSGIVING DAY MONSTER AND I WENT TO OUR REGULAR RESTAURANT TO HAVE THANKSGIVING TURKEY. FABULOUS! WE ALWAYS SAVE HALF FOR LATER, BUT NOT THIS TIME WE ATE THE WHOLE MEAL. AFTER LUNCH WE WENT HOME TO PUT UP THE REST OF OUR DECORATIONS AND LATER OUR FRIENDS JOEY AND CORY CAME OVER FOR COFFEE AND BOARD GAMES. WE PLAYED TABOO FOR HOURS AND AFTER WE TRIED SCATAGORIES, MONSTER AND I COULD NOT GET ENOUGH OF THAT GAME( NOW WE ARE ON A QUEST TO OWN IT). IT WAS A GOOD TIME, LOTS OF LAUGHS! ON BLACK FRIDAY MONSTER WAS DIEING TO CHECK OUT THE SALES, I ON THE OTHER HAND AM NOT FOND OF LARGE CROWDS OF CRAZY PEOPLE TRYING TO FIND A GREAT DEAL, AND WANTED TO STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THAT AS POSSIBLE. EVENTUALLY, I ENDED UP TAKING MONSTER AROUND EVENING TIME TO SEE WHAT WAS LEFT , I GOT MY NEW NANO FROM MONSTER , AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT....YAY! WE LOOKED FOR OUR NEW FAVORITE GAME, THEY WERE ALL OUT! DARN! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE FOR THE SALES. BUT ALL IN ALL IT WASN'T AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT. SATURDAY I SPENT MY WHOLE DAY IN BED WATCHING THE NEW HBO SERIES TRUE BLOOD, 12 EPISODES!IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD. I STOPPED TO EAT DINNER, STITCH A DOLL AND PRETTY MUCH THAT WAS IT. SADLY, THE WEEKEND IS COMING TO AN END, I HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK. I NEED TO GO HUNTING FOR SUPPLIES AND START WORKING ON DOLLS FOR FARMERS MARKET DECEMBER 14TH AND GO BACK TO MY DAY JOB AT THE ART STORE. WE HAVE LOTS OF WORK TO DO! SO DON'T FORGET THE DATE DECEMBER 14TH, FARMERS MARKET IN LONG BEACH, AT THE MARINA :) AND REMEMBER HANDMADE GIFTS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget